Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I seriously thought 12 th 11:59pm is deadline 😭🤣
Didn't do any reasearch at all thinking deadline ll be over soon 😭🤣🤣🤣
Awww sorry Sandy thats sad. But maybe u will do good who knows🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I seriously thought 12 th 11:59pm is deadline 😭🤣
Didn't do any reasearch at all thinking deadline ll be over soon 😭🤣🤣🤣
Awww sorry Sandy thats sad. But maybe u will do good who knows🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Awww sorry Sandy thats sad. But maybe u will do good who knows🤗
Thanks Soni 🤗
No hopes at all 🤣 it's fine... anyways I sent d answers ... ll relax today 😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I seriously thought 12 th 11:59pm is deadline 😭🤣
Didn't do any reasearch at all thinking deadline ll be over soon 😭🤣🤣🤣
Bade bade forums, me aisi choti choti batein to hoti rehti hai Senorita 🐑😳😆
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Thanks Soni 🤗
No hopes at all 🤣 it's fine... anyways I sent d answers ... ll relax today 😆
Hehe yes chillax till results🥳
same I was waiting for results😆Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I seriously thought 12 th 11:59pm is deadline 😭🤣
Didn't do any reasearch at all thinking deadline ll be over soon 😭🤣🤣🤣
Good night everyone 😳
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Good night everyone 😳
Goodnight Sandy 😳
Hey Tas, the soon to be Mommy.....How are you feeling??😎😎🤗🤗
Hiii Atharv! I’m good, how are you? 🤗
Sent your answers yet?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Perfect! 🤣
Oh andon ki devta, Humpty Dumpty, aap ka ashirwaad last round nayi liye uske liye shama maang thi hoon. But iss round jee bhar kar ande barsaa de na
Bless you my child 👋
