'Gunda is back': Netizens slam Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara

Posted: 3 years ago

Zoom TV Article

Punjabi actress-singer Sara Gurpal got evicted from Bigg Boss 14 last night and the decision was made by Sidharth Shukla. Netizens are furious at Sid for dominating everyone in the house.

Netizens troll Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara Gurpal from BB 14Netizens troll Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara Gurpal from BB 14  |  Photo Credit: Instagram

Sara Gurpal's unexpected eviction from Bigg Boss 14 has received a mixed reaction from the viewers. While some feel it's all planned and she'll soon return as a wild card, many are disappointed that the power of first elimination was given to the Toofani seniors - Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan.

Sidharth was the one who took Sara's name despite Gauahar and Hina wanting Rahul Vaidya to get eliminated. The decision should have been based on majority but for some reason, Sid got to make the final decision and he decided to evict Sara. This has left viewers extremely furious.

"Bully", "Gunda is back" are some of the many terms that are being used with reference to Sidharth by angry viewers. People feel that Bigg Boss is no longer Bigg Boss with Sidharth calling the shots. In fact, Gauahar and Hina too are being questioned for not sticking to their decision and bowing down to Sidharth's decision. Not to mention, some also feel that Sidharth evicted Sara because the latter wasn't on good terms with Nikki Tamboli who for all that you know has won a soft corner in Sid's heart.

Do you think it was fair for Sara to leave Bigg Boss 14? Here's how netizens are calling out Sidharth

Edited by Fen1602 - 3 years ago

He wasn’t even willing to listen to the other two. Gauhar looks tough, she really isn’t.

They should have called Jariwala, instead. 

Anyhow, coming back to the topic, I am amazed how easily they gave in to Sid’s bs! HK at least chirped, but GK totally conformed. These people need to go.

They are again hogging the limelight and making it their season.

Lol.....ab do ladkiyan khud hi give up karde....bilkul try hi nahi karein.....toh ismein bhi sid ki hi galti hain......sid dint came up with the deal....hina came up with it ...and gauhar agreed with it. And for me personally, sara deserved to go in comparison with nishant and rahul. So i am glad ki they went with sid's choice. And now after this choice and mutually agreeing thing to be strong as a group, sara's eviction un teeno ka hi decision hain as big boss clearly said. 

He did worse things tab toh kisine kuch nahi kahan  I actually dont find Shukla wrong this time, plus galati is of bb team who gave seniors power to evict one contestant , that was unfair! 

I m not fond of Sara either her performance have been below average according to me(only good thing is that she gave her best in tasks) and I kinda find something off about her, kinda find her fake.

Originally posted by MaiBhiAsimKiGF

He did worse things tab toh kisine kuch nahi kahan  I actually dont find Shukla wrong this time, plus galati is of bb team who gave seniors power to evict one contestant , that was unfair! 

I m not fond of Sara either her performance have been below average according to me(only good thing is that she gave her best in tasks) and I kinda find something off about her, kinda find her fake.

Yeah I don’t think Sara deserved to stay instead of Rahul, Atleast I feel he has more potential good or bad to give it back. She was breaking down in first week itself on WKV so I don’t know if she’s really fit for the house. 

She did try hard in the task no doubt but overall her eviction won’t really impact the show majorly.

Originally posted by Fen1602

Zoom TV Article

Punjabi actress-singer Sara Gurpal got evicted from Bigg Boss 14 last night and the decision was made by Sidharth Shukla. Netizens are furious at Sid for dominating everyone in the house.

Netizens troll Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara Gurpal from BB 14Netizens troll Sidharth Shukla for evicting Sara Gurpal from BB 14  |  Photo Credit: Instagram

Sara Gurpal's unexpected eviction from Bigg Boss 14 has received a mixed reaction from the viewers. While some feel it's all planned and she'll soon return as a wild card, many are disappointed that the power of first elimination was given to the Toofani seniors - Sidharth Shukla, Hina Khan and Gauahar Khan.

Sidharth was the one who took Sara's name despite Gauahar and Hina wanting Rahul Vaidya to get eliminated. The decision should have been based on majority but for some reason, Sid got to make the final decision and he decided to evict Sara. This has left viewers extremely furious.

"Bully", "Gunda is back" are some of the many terms that are being used with reference to Sidharth by angry viewers. People feel that Bigg Boss is no longer Bigg Boss with Sidharth calling the shots. In fact, Gauahar and Hina too are being questioned for not sticking to their decision and bowing down to Sidharth's decision. Not to mention, some also feel that Sidharth evicted Sara because the latter wasn't on good terms with Nikki Tamboli who for all that you know has won a soft corner in Sid's heart.

Do you think it was fair for Sara to leave Bigg Boss 14? Here's how netizens are calling out Sidharth

What netizens? I saw most of the people agreeing to his decision bcoz sara was boring.

Originally posted by DaddyMarvel

He wasn’t even willing to listen to the other two. Gauhar looks tough, she really isn’t.

They should have called Jariwala, instead. 

Anyhow, coming back to the topic, I am amazed how easily they gave in to Sid’s bs! HK at least chirped, but GK totally conformed. These people need to go.

They are again hogging the limelight and making it their season.

Because they had a deal i guess. Both gurls didnt give in they made a deal. Sara was useless. At least rahul and nish will fight and perform in task. 

Sara ko iss liye evict kiya gaya ki 

1.she didn’t impress (read as romance)  tharki Shukla

2. Simboli wali boli ko Sara pasand nahi

3. Shukla ki ghatiyapanti pe sawal kiye gaye Shehzaad ki dost hai Sara.

last & final wala 

baar baar mana karne se bhi Shukla ko ‘Punjab  ki Jiju’ bol rahi thi.

Next Season se Big Boss show ka naam change karna padega ‘Big Badtameez’

Originally posted by hasini009

Sara ko iss liye evict kiya gaya ki 

1.she didn’t impress (read as romance)  tharki Shukla

2. Simboli wali boli ko Sara pasand nahi

3. Shukla ki ghatiyapanti pe sawal kiye gaye Shehzaad ki dost hai Sara.

last & final wala 

baar baar mana karne se bhi Shukla ko ‘Punjab  ki Jiju’ bol rahi thi.

Next Season se Big Boss show ka naam change karna padega ‘Big Badtameez’

True ..

Chhapri Log aaye h BB m is season 😂😂😂

Wait what? NOW people think he’s dictatorial? NOW? LMAO. And hang on - doesn’t Shukla rule Twitter? 🤔