Let's make a team for the protest.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let's make a team for the protest.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
AT over...we need new one.
Go to CC
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kar do complain seriously... suits are good but that lapel scarf is a big no no...
Darshi I expected more creativity from you......Ridhz can use it to tie Vansh to the non existant bed pole🤬🤣
Ohemgee were you in DD forum 😲?
Nah...I avoid the forums of shows with more than one lead pair for the sake of my sanity. The fan wars make me wanna puke.
Lets move to CC or Vansh AT.
Originally posted by: ..NadiaZ..
I can imagine it already😆a hot drug dealer and Ridz will explode from jealousy🤣
Explode being the operative word. ...😆...she's going to be silent but deadly!
I have posted in CC.
Can you send link. Indra brain not working. 😂