Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Is pic mein tou ankh band lag rahi hai😆
Pic open Kar k dekho eyes r open
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
Is pic mein tou ankh band lag rahi hai😆
Pic open Kar k dekho eyes r open
Kya ho raha hai aaj k episode mein?
I thnk freshers are fighting for the seven items from BB mall.. Nothing much on seniors till now.. Thank God
y is it not coming up as a link? 😳I don’t know if I’ve done thing right but I had to post it here for a good laugh 😆 miss her and her wittiness ❤️
Presenting you Our Drama queen shehnaaz gill 😂♥️
— 🐳 (@xsurbhi) https://twitter.com/xsurbhi/status/1315525235592974336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 12, 2020
I miss her so much her giggles laughs , her talks everything 🥺
Ilysm bub stay safe and happy ! 💖https://twitter.com/ishehnaaz_gill?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ishehnaaz_gill https://twitter.com/hashtag/ShehnaazGiII?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#ShehnaazGiII https://t.co/3kipZOGoCH">pic.twitter.com/3kipZOGoCH
Too much effort to see Hina😆 I prefer to see this instead
Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer
I thnk freshers are fighting for the seven items from BB mall.. Nothing much on seniors till now.. Thank God
Is baar k contestants mein spark hi nhn. BB ne b koshish ki thi k aisay seniors dalen Jo lartay rahen but wo b andar apna bond bana k baith gaye. Ab BB Kya karay Mar jaye 😂😂
Isne isko chodna nahi hai🤣dil meim kuch nahi hai but ragging poori karni hai iski. 😆
Sid cannot forget gauhar tweets and sana calling Asim as sensible
Is baar k contestants mein spark hi nhn. BB ne b koshish ki thi k aisay seniors dalen Jo lartay rahen but wo b andar apna bond bana k baith gaye. Ab BB Kya karay Mar jaye 😂😂
The creatives were stupid if they thought seniors would fight.. Even if they didn't get along, they would have avoided each other.. Larte kyun when they aren't competitors and have all the luxuries?