Get lost😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Get lost😡
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Yeah! But not with empty posts yaar🤣
And I'm sure I have to start new thread in a little while now😆
Originally posted by: sarah24998
until we are here! what ande?
I know you won't let me do anything I ever wanted😡
Originally posted by: Andetheres
No one is stopping you from claiming it too 🤣
You guys are stopping me even without your own knowledge. May be it was coincidental and unintentional but you guys are stopping me🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
You guys are stopping me even without your own knowledge. May be it was coincidental and unintentional but you guys are stopping me🤣
Really ?! How ?! 🤔
Originally posted by: sarah24998
my appreciation goes to everyone except manasa
I hate you to the moon and back🤪
Originally posted by: sarah24998
uff again?🤣 god save me from manasa
Yes! I'm gonna start 2nd thread soon and you have to be active that's it😈
It simple that we don't want to stop but it again happening because of coincidental and unintentional and for u no chance to claim na dear now and tomorrow is 13 we are waiting yaar for ur updates yaar u have to update na
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Really ?! How ?! 🤔
I will tell you when I find the reason😆
Originally posted by: SREEJAROSID
It simple that we don't want to stop but it again happening because of coincidental and unintentional and for u no chance to claim na dear now and tomorrow is 13 we are waiting yaar for ur updates yaar u have to update na
I said I will be able to give updates after 13th, not on 13th😆