Originally posted by: blackhole
Mahi will be very happy with you and your dedication😆
🤣
I started shiping them seeing all her posts here😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: blackhole
Mahi will be very happy with you and your dedication😆
🤣
I started shiping them seeing all her posts here😆😆
🙈🤣
I follow Ani....ek baar mein do zimmedari lungi😎🤣 aur agar tumne mana kiya toh BiMa ko engagementwali Mini bana dungi😆
we can have a lot of discussion here 😄Originally posted by: Apsana14
Thank you so much Kavya🤗
Lavy you here??? Awww finally Barrister Babu brought you here too. I know you, and I know you don't.🤗😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Ani ko kaha pareshaan kar rahi hoon?😆 Bass Mahi ko puch rahi hoon ki Anirudh kyun rakha uska naam! Anidu rakh deti🤣
Destiny to Bon hai so no worries!😆
Anidu....are ni koi du nai ...wo to bss mahi spcl bidu hai 😎
❤️yes rudhita only ...no other ship
Btw hii pranushka 🤗,priya here😳
we can have a lot of discussion here 😄
Yes looking forward to it😆