Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Reminder
Guys, pages are moving fast so i would like to remind you all to stop posting once we reach 150th page.
I will start another thread after we finish this thread.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
Reminder
Guys, pages are moving fast so i would like to remind you all to stop posting once we reach 150th page.
I will start another thread after we finish this thread.
Originally posted by: sarah24998
imagine your head in the place of my legs 🤣🤣
No! That place belongs only to your legs. In fact, your head will be even more perfect there🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
so much of anger is injurious to health..I think 🤣
This anger given by you only....
It's better I go offline until my anger goes... and this time I am very serious di..
This anger given by you only....
It's better I go offline until my anger goes... and this time I am very serious di..
This anger given by you only....
It's better I go offline until my anger goes... and this time I am very serious di..
Shivi is sounding like a heartbroken person after breakup🤣
"This anger is given by you" is sounding like "This pain is given by you"🤣🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
sorry I won't...goddd please let the moderator to scold manasa
What else can I expect from an idiot like you🤦
Originally posted by: sarah24998
Aii don't go
You better stop her from being disappear😡
Shivi don't go. Just stay and roast this stupid girl😈
shivi don't go be here only how is ur health now
Originally posted by: sarah24998
ande? you are sparing me only for updates...💔😢😂
அப்படி இல்லை..🤗♥️
Originally posted by: Andetheres
அப்படி இல்லை..🤗♥️
😳
I should add new rule now saying that no regional languages are allowed in this thread🤣
Btw, what does it mean?🤔