OMGGGG same, I had same thought. Balraj being Santa....
Imagine him saying 'Ho, ho, ho....merry christmas....'🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMGGGG same, I had same thought. Balraj being Santa....
Imagine him saying 'Ho, ho, ho....merry christmas....'🤣
Well I hope so itll be really gd if it does happen
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Kya pata us din rahul the raven ka sach nikal ayein maza ajayega yaar then that would be a proper festival season
Yup may be....
Originally posted by: TheRevere
OMGGGG same, I had same thought. Balraj being Santa....
Imagine him saying 'Ho, ho, ho....merry christmas....'🤣
Lol nah if he still dotn liek saaransh it wont happen ... uh but saaransh was rght tody thy need to go out for a picnic
Durgashtami is 24th Oct, Dusherra is on 25th, we might get maha episode.
I'll be happy even if half truth comes our man itll be a dhamakedar epi
Originally posted by: TheRevere
Durgashtami is 24th Oct, Dusherra is on 25th, we might get maha episode.
Ok durgashtami is a lord durga day rght ?? I dont thnk that will be celebrated it's not kasauti
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Lol nah if he still dotn liek saaransh it wont happen ... uh but saaransh was rght tody thy need to go out for a picnic
If they go for outing or amusement park, I want to see Preesha wearing western, jeans and top bhi chalega.
☺️
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Yh but tamilians do they do these festivals and rudra family .. dashera is the raven day thing isnt it if am wrong plz correct me?
yes Navaratri and Dussera almost same...
north india celebrate it as Dussera... Bengal celebrate as Durga Pooja.... South indians celebrate as Navaratri +Pooja
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Ok durgashtami is a lord durga day rght ?? I dont thnk that will be celebrated it's not kasauti
Yes but its common all over India.