Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Surprisingly no shepherd has banned DP from being a sheep answer yet, neither has LDC & SJ been banned 😆
She was banned for some question na? Ki main sapna dekh rahi?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Surprisingly no shepherd has banned DP from being a sheep answer yet, neither has LDC & SJ been banned 😆
She was banned for some question na? Ki main sapna dekh rahi?🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
but woh khoobsurat nahi thi...aur hum apne muh se apni taarif kya hi kare?😳
Ohoo indirectly apni tareef waah kya talent hai
doing nepo fuble in kumble give nepo kids🤣
DP? I forgot & cannot remember the questions now 🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
She was banned for some question na? Ki main sapna dekh rahi?🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohoo indirectly apni tareef waah kya talent hai
aapne opposite padha, m telling how we are similar🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Surprisingly no shepherd has banned DP from being a sheep answer yet, neither has LDC & SJ been banned 😆
Its only about time, don’t worry 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
kumble mein kaun tha?😲🤣 idk anything about BB, so this is a bouncer🤣 what sin?😲 Nita, look at the newbie, they are like me🤣
Yeh tanisha!!!! Tanishhaa😆
It was caught on camera and had to be edited out.
Why would I pick this one???!
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
DP? I forgot & cannot remember the questions now 🤣
not sure, but i think so😆
Although I had no knowledge of BB but I still wanted more than 14 I’m not going to lie 😆😆