Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 but shupnakya ghamndi thi
Tumhe toh thoda bhi ghumand nahi hahahaa
but woh khoobsurat nahi thi...aur hum apne muh se apni taarif kya hi kare?😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 but shupnakya ghamndi thi
Tumhe toh thoda bhi ghumand nahi hahahaa
but woh khoobsurat nahi thi...aur hum apne muh se apni taarif kya hi kare?😳
Keep trying 😂
yu expect too much off me
Galaxy galaxy, where are you?😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Galaxy galaxy, where are you?😆
Just take this in. I put this as a controversy from bigg boss:

Tanisha-Armaan kumble mein fumble – galaxyfan
Sorry I went to go repent for my sins...lol
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Galaxy galaxy, where are you?😆
Galaxy tu ajaye gi
As of now You can focus on Moon 😂
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Just take this in. I put this as a controversy from bigg boss:
Tanisha-Armaan kumble mein fumble – galaxyfan
Sorry I went to go repent for my sins...lol
kumble mein kaun tha?😲🤣 idk anything about BB, so this is a bouncer🤣 what sin?😲 Nita, look at the newbie, they are like me🤣
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
Just take this in. I put this as a controversy from bigg boss:
Tanisha-Armaan kumble mein fumble – galaxyfan
Sorry I went to go repent for my sins...lol
Hahaha Kumble mein fumble tu bhot sy couples ny kiya tha BB mein 😂
Surprisingly no shepherd has banned DP from being a sheep answer yet, neither has LDC & SJ been banned 😆Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Like except IPK, it will be except DP, except RK and except LDC and ScarJo for Hollywood 😆
Hahaha Kumble mein fumble tu bhot sy couples ny kiya tha BB mein 😂
But they originated this term.😭
Nepo fumble