Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 shupnakya kabse bangayi tu, tu toh owl hai re
multitalented log😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 shupnakya kabse bangayi tu, tu toh owl hai re
multitalented log😎
Every round you have no hopes 🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Not gona believe sheeps until I see the results 😈Aise bolte , aur score acche hote hain 🤣
Never mind
Sorry Shreya I can't play this game anyone
LP 🤗
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Every round you have no hopes 🤣
Well I am the most optimistic person ever not 🤣
I’m glad I wasn’t here then 🤣🤣Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Ichaadari cheel🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Every round you have no hopes 🤣
she is "hopeless"🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I’m glad I wasn’t here then 🤣🤣
but you like him