Still I fell Kamal plan for saving Suresh from next week nomination by making him caption.
He was Amla’s manager and well known person in film industry . I think he is also from KB’s vattaram so very high chance they might be well connected .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Still I fell Kamal plan for saving Suresh from next week nomination by making him caption.
He was Amla’s manager and well known person in film industry . I think he is also from KB’s vattaram so very high chance they might be well connected .
While watching BB 4 😇😴
So cute 😍😆
Thanks for d updates Buddies 🤗
Yesterday Kamal himself said that don't complain someone about food.. advising Bala to take how many eggs he want and don't mind others.. then started his political dialogue based on that.
Now explaining to housemate to don't waste food. Consume properly.. may need to loose their luxuries...
Do kamal know about rationing in BB house???
He is contradicting from his own statements everyday..
He was Amla’s manager and well known person in film industry . I think he is also from KB’s vattaram so very high chance they might be well connected .
Also heard he is from his party..but not sure.
Yesterday Kamal himself said that don't complain someone about food.. advising Bala to take how many eggs he want and don't mind others.. then started his political dialogue based on that.
Now explaining to housemate to don't waste food. Consume properly.. may need to loose their luxuries...
Do kamal know about rationing in BB house???
He is contradicting from his own statements everyday..
He won't be knowing.. only script reading..
I don know wat to say about forum
I didn't get reply for my recent pms 😔
Those who are active in telugu BB forum ... If possible quote admin's post and remind him about Tamil BB forum as well 😆
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842