I will forgive cheran for anything but nadavula snehana mathiri oru Kiss panna paaru for that I will never forgive him . Nasty human being
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I will forgive cheran for anything but nadavula snehana mathiri oru Kiss panna paaru for that I will never forgive him . Nasty human being
Ramya pandian etho maathi soleetangan kh sonangale.Exactly ennath?
Updates paartha inaikkum episode dabba thaan pola ...
Same task continuing..
My mind voice exactly .
[/QUOTE Same same feeling
Aari has no backbone . Nallavan mathiri advice pannittu inga vandhu shivani and ajeedh heart break kudukurathu shows survival tactics . Very poor decision
Looks like another boring episode . Will skip watching, just the updates here are fine . Thanks for all the updates 👍
Thanks to Maya for posting the SM content here which I don’t use - unseen as well as tweets 👍
Still I fell Kamal plan for saving Suresh from next week nomination by making him caption.
Maya thanks for all the SM comments . At least this time we all can agree that show is boring to the core .
ivanuga heart break mudikka kulla namma head break aagama iruntha sarithaan
😆😆😆Same feeling
Shivani Suresh rekha - in captaincy race
Vote
Shivani - ramya vel n Aari
Rekha - anitha n sanam
Suresh - rest of them
Suresh captain for next week
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842