If you're ready then please do proceed akka...Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Shall I start ma?
I think the episode will finish before 10 or 10.15...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If you're ready then please do proceed akka...Originally posted by: RoyalDreams97
Shall I start ma?
I think the episode will finish before 10 or 10.15...😆
Okay ma.If you're ready then please do proceed akka...
I think the episode will finish before 10 or 10.15...😆
If you're ready then please do proceed akka...
I think the episode will finish before 10 or 10.15...😆
Then it will be good na😆
You too should go and take proper rest then😈
Your turn ma. Rajeev bua convo.Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Then it will be good na😆
You too should go and take proper rest then😈
Next is aditi Rajeev convo right?
Wait...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
Next is aditi Rajeev convo right?
Akka has something in middle..
Okay👍🏼
Now it's turn for Aditi Rajeev convo..
Now it's turn for Aditi Rajeev convo..
I'm quoting bua's convo .okay😃
Yupp...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I'm quoting bua's convo .okay😃