ginni ko vansh nahi chahiyeOriginally posted by: asmaanixx
obviously mujhe
Uske liye sunny aryan & kabir
Teeno me se koi ek final hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ginni ko vansh nahi chahiyeOriginally posted by: asmaanixx
obviously mujhe
Uske liye sunny aryan & kabir
Teeno me se koi ek final hai
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Again, I will totally call them out on their shit. Whether they own up to their mistakes or not is on them, not me.
I haven't spent a lot of time with you all, but I really do like you all. You're collectively one of the sweetest, and most chill people I have met. And it's because of that reason alone, that I won't stand it if someone tries to stomp all over your voices.
Idk. I guess I'm more willing to say something cuz this seems to be going on for a really long time.
use tani ne bhi warning di but she just stomped over her too. I mean I am actually disgusted, what to say more.
Coz Ik main yahan sab se choti hun ☺️ Sab mere di hai☺️
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
ab kal phir se aana parega
Ye monkey wali emojis bade cute hai.. 😆
Hello🤗
koi hai?
Abhi anysia hai aapke saath vansh ko jeetne ki competition me
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
NiYan final to hai na ginni
Tu kahi sunny ke pas vapis na chali jayegi na
NiYan final hai ab
Mujhe toh sapne mein bhi ni chahiye wo sunny🤣
meri saheli aa gai🤗