Pavitra Bhagya

Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum|Prayansh ss - Page 11

vswarup thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

Take care & take your time!

Co-cap Nats is supportive, I won't shut you up, ever 😆 If you're crazy, I'll make sure that you go insane! 🤣

Then they might kick us out of heresmiley37smiley37

Lol...when my co-cap is like this.....what hope do i havesmiley36smiley36smiley36

Stop Spamming FFs.....

@sana Sorry for going crazy here.....will control...

Edited by vswarup - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanakhan240201 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vswarup

Then they might kick us out of here

Lol...when my co-cap is like this.....what hope do i have

Stop Spamming FFs.....

@sana Sorry for going crazy here.....will control...

Oh Please, I am overwhelmed seeing such an awesome conversation. I can totally agree with the crazy schedule thingy. This is the only escape I have...

You have my full permission to go nuts over here!!!!!!!

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 23

Reyansh walked in the Khurrana house like a walking dead. He had an emotionless face. He was not sure how could mere 10 minutes in court could change his life so drastically. His sad eyes conveyed a thousand feelings that he didn't even know he was feeling. 

He heard a faint crying voice and he immediately ran in the direction of it. He entered Riya and Armaan's room only to see the most precious person in his life crying.

Rey (Mumbling): Jugnu....

Jugs: Papa (She immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly) Papa, nai maa mujhse pyaar nhi krti kya?

Reyansh pulled out of the hug and sat on his knees. He cupped her face

Rey: Aisa bilkul nhi hai beta

Jugs: Toh woh mujhe chhodke kyun chali gayi?

Rey: Tu pehle yeh rona bnd kr aur baithh. 

He made her sit down on bed. He gave a look to Riya who was standing there looking at both of them.

Riya: Rey bhaiya main Jugnu ke liye kuchh khane ko leke aati hoon.

She excused herself to give both of them some privacy.

Jugs: Batao na bandar papa

Rey: Tujhe pta hai teri maa tujhse kitna pyaar krti hai? Woh tujhse itna pyaar krti hai ki teri khushi ke liye woh tujhse dur chali gayi. Usse pta tha ki tu yahan bohot khush hai. Tujhe yahan achha khana, achhe kapde, achhi zindagi, sab milega.

Jugs: Mujhe woh sab nhi chahiye, mujhe nai maa chahiye. Unhe bolo na vapus aaye. 

Reyansh got emotional and hugged her again. This might be the only wish of his daughter that he can't fulfill. Riya brought some food for both of them and he forcefully made her eat. Since she cried so much she got a headache so Reyansh asked her to sleep for sometime.

He walked back to her room and put on his gym clothes and boxing gear. Within no time his body was covered in sweat as he punched his boxing bag recklessly.From college library to the conversation in store room, every memory of him and Pranati ran through his mind which made him even more angry. Maan breathlessly entered his room

Maan: Bhai woh Prabhi...

Rey: Mujhe uske baare mein koi baat nhi krni hai. 

He stopped punching and started removing the cloth that he tied it around his hands. He sat on the bed, tapping his feet on the floor.

Maan: Bhai woh jaa rahin hai

Rey: Toh jaane de, uske jo mann mein aaye krne de. 

Maan: Bhai Navya ka phone aya tha, Prabhi hamesha ke liye Jaipur jaa rahin hain.

His head shot towards him as his eyes turned red. He could feel a slight ache in the left side of his chest. He knew that feeling, the feeling of something going away from him. But him being the great Reyansh Khurrana, chose to avoid it.

Rey (his eyes getting damped): Toh main kya karoon? 

Maan: Bhai, dekho meri taraf. ( He sat on his knees in front of him) Ab bohot ho gaya, Aapko accept krna hi padega. Aap kab tak apni feelings ko avoid kroge? Dekho bhai apne aapko, woh abhi bas iss ghar se gayi hain aur aapki yeh halat ho gayi hai. Woh chali jayengi bhai. Hum sab ko chhodke, aapko chhodke. Kya aap unke bina reh pauge? Kya Jugnu unke bina reh paayegi? Aapne aaj kuchh nhi kiya toh aap puri life regret kroge. Jugnu aur aapko Prabhi ki bohot zaroorat hai. Unhe rok lo please

He didn't know if his brother was right or not. But he knew his Pranati too well. He knew how stubborn she is, and he knew that no matter what he says today to stop her, she won't budge. The ache in his heart increased a bit as tears made its way to his eyes.

Rey(welling up): Maan woh nhi rukegi

Maan: Bhai agar aap rokne gaye toh shayad ruk jaaye per agar aap nhi gaye toh woh 1% chance bhi nhi rahega. Train aadhe ghant mein hai. Jao bhai please, jao.

Reyansh looked at him once and understood what he has to do next. He can't let her go just like that, no, not this time. He can't lose a battle even before he pick up the sword. He has to fight this time. He has to stop her.

Rey: Jugnu ka dhyan rakhio, Main aata hoon

Maan: All the best bhai

He ran out like there was no tomorrow. He was running out of time. He sat in his car drove as fast as he could. The talent of being a delhi driver was finally paying off. It took him 25 minutes to reach the railway station. He ran all around railway station but he couldn't find her.

Rey(In mind): Prani! Prani! Prani! kahan ho tum

He suddenly heard the announcement that the train from Jaipur will leave from platform two instead of one. He slapped his head as he has been searching for her on platform one this whole time. He ran to the stairs that was bridge crossover leading to the 2nd platform. He looked here and there, and there he saw, his Prani silently sitting on the bench alone in a beautiful white suit, looking like an angel from heaven. He had no doubt that she was indeed an angel. She has the power to change the world, his world.

She looked like she was in deep thinking. He slowly went near her and kept his hand on her shoulder. She looked at that hand and then turned her gaze towards the person with the hand.

Rey: Kahan ja rhi hai?

She returned her gaze back to her hands that were in her lap.

Pranati: Tumhe pata hai main kahan jaa rhi hoon.

Rey: Mujhe lagta tha tu samajhdar hai, per tu toh mujhse bhi badi idiot nikli. Aise hi sab kuchh chhodke jaa rhi hai.

Pranati: Samajhdar hoon, isiliye jaa rhi hoon

There was an announcement that the train going from delhi to Jaipur is gonna leave the platform in five minutes, Pranati got up and started moving towards the train. She wheeled down her black bag with her left hand which Reyansh held to stop her from going.

Rey: Pranati tera dimag kharab ho gaya hai kya? Mujhe samjh nhi aa raha tu jaa kyun rhi hai. Tera school ka sapna, Archit, Navya, tere ma baap, sabko chhodke ja rhi hai? 

Pranati(not turning around to see him, saying in a straight forward tone): School ka sapna abhi bhi hai, Mere mom dad bohot strong hai, woh pichhle do mahine bohot achhi tarah rahe, Kuchh aur time bhi reh leinge. Navya ka khayal rakhne ke liye Maan hai aur mujhe pta hai tumhe Archit ki koi chinta nhi hai. Tumhare saare sawlon ke jawaab mil gaye ho toh mera haath chhodo, late ho rhi hoon

She tried removing his hand on her wrist that was just getting tighter every second. 

Rey: Jugnu ka kya? Tu apni beti se dur ja rhi hai?

Pranati(still putting efforts to remove his hand): Jugnu ko meri zarurat nhi hai

Rey: Aur mujhe?

She suddenly stopped wrestling his hand. Saying that she was shocked to hear his words was an understatement. Reyansh fell on his knees completely breakdown in front of Pranati.

Rey: Kya mujhe zaroorat nhi hai teri? 9 saal ho gaye Pranati aur aise ek din bhi nhi gaya jab maine tere baare mein na socha ho. 9 saal se main apne aapko har roz kos raha tha ki maine tujhe apne se dur jaane kyun diya. Main tujhse dur nhi jana chahta tha Pranati. Per main tujhe apne pariwar ke saath nhi bandh sakta tha. Woh tujhe jeene nhi dete. Maa ke saath jo kuchh bhi hua, main tere saath woh hote hue nhi dekh sakta tha. Aur wohi meri sabse badi galti thi, apne pariwar ki wajah se maine tujhe chhod diya jabki mujhe tere liye unhe chhodna chahiye tha. I'm sorry, I'm really very sorry. (A few tears escaped Pranati's eyes while Reyansh's eyes welled up badly) Tere saath sab achha lagta hai. Tere saath sab kuchh sahi ho jata. Main ek achha insaan bn jaata hoon, achhe decision lene lagta hoon. Tere saath toh mujh jaisa nalayak ek responsible baap bn jata hai.  Jab tu life se gai thi toh aisa laga ki saari khushiyan khatam ho gai hain. Aur dekh, tu vapus aayi toh mujhe woh asli khushi vapus mil gai. Pta hai Jugnu kehti hai main tere saath sachi wali smile krta hoon. Tu phir chali gai na Pranati, main smile nhi kr paunga. Bohot zaroorat hai mujhe teri, zaroorat hai mujhe teri ek achha insaan bnne ke liye, ek achha baap bnne ke liye, woh sachi wali smile krne ke liye, mere dil ki khushi ke liye. Please mt ja Pranati, mujhe zaroorat hai teri. 

Both of their eyes became red due to excessive crying. But Pranati still didn't turn around to look at him. She didn't have courage to do it now. She didn't have courage to even face the reality right now. She could have given up the world if he said the same thing 9 years back, but now, she wasn't so sure. She slowly pulled her wrist out of his grip which shocked Reyansh. He was seeing the one hand that he wanted to hold on forever, going away from him. She quietly walked away from him towards the train leaving a million unsaid words in that air. She couldn't stop her tears no matter what. She kept her foot inside the train destroying whatever little hope that was left in Reyansh's eyes. He saw the train moving forward and the happiness of his heart leaving him all over again.

Scene shifts to a lifeless Reyansh walking towards his car. This time he went into a darker place. Last time he left her for her security and happiness. He was happy thinking that she is better off without him but this time he can't have that happiness too. He felt like a failure. He failed as a son first, then as a boyfriend, as a grandson, as a father and now as person. He got lost due to the cloud of guilt that was encircling him when something stopped him in his tracks.

"Main bhi kisi ki zaroorat nhi, khwaish bnna chahti hoon"

His head hung back as his eyes left tears. A small smile crept across his face as he recognised the voice that is closest to his heart. He closed his eyes to let a few more tears roll down his cheeks. This was the moment that he wanted to live for his whole life again and again and again. He finally turned to look at his sunshine giving him her best smile.

Pranati: Kitna filmy dialogue hai na. Tum mere saath yeh picture dekhoge? Fir hum dono saath mein tumhari bekar acting per haseinge. (Reference: Episode 55, hope you guys remeber this)

She wiggled her eyebrows which he replied with shaking his head in amusement.

Rey: Dara diya tha tune pagal

She giggled as both of them wiped their tears. They looked at each other adoringly.

Pranati: Kya?

Rey: Kya?

Pranati: College mein toh kiss krne ke liye mrte the, aaj gale bhi nhi lagoge.

He scoffed and ran towards her, engulfing her in the tightest hug possible. He was scared that if he leave her, he would lose her again. As he cried his heart out on her shoulder, he whispered slightly into her ear.

Rey: I Love you Prani....

Pranati: I love you too Rey...

So here it is, the moment we all have been waiting for since the day this show started. I was extremely nervous writing this. It was the longest episode and I might have edited it like 20 times. To be honest, I'm still not sure if it's up to the mark or not. But man it felt good getting all this out here. Hope you guys like it!

P.S.- picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ;)

Edited by sanakhan240201 - 3 years ago
vswarup thumbnail

Its so beautiful Sana....loved it.....Jugs pain...to rey's pain.....to prani's reason to move away.....we truly got a beautiful family....Thanks Sana...best thing for my PB Hangover ❤️

Please do continue soon....

PS: We are craazzzzyyy PB Girls.....dialog, awaaz and action ke saath remember karte hai 😉

vswarup thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanakhan240201

Oh Please, I am overwhelmed seeing such an awesome conversation. I can totally agree with the crazy schedule thingy. This is the only escape I have...

You have my full permission to go nuts over here!!!!!!!

Thanks Dear❤️❤️❤️❤️

bhatiachandrika thumbnail

Continue soon..... 

Natashapaul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This was soo beautiful ❤️ Loved it! Waiting to know their next step!

Totally lost it at the ADHM dialogue callback from the show 😆

Like Vasu said, we're PB nerds, koi reference ki zaroorat nahi hai humko. We remember, scenes, voice tone and actions and all,  We're weird like that 🤣

Your other readers might need it though! 

Edited by Natashapaul - 3 years ago
sanakhan240201 thumbnail

Happy reading!

Episode 24

Rey: I love you Prani..

Pranati: I love you too Rey...

They relaxed in each other's embrace cause in that moment all of their fear, anxiety and tension were gone. After all that drama, they were finally together. A sense of belongingness encircled them. Rey slightly pulled out of the hug

Rey:Agar agli baar mujhe chhodke jana ka socha bhi na toh main tujhe khambe se baadh doonga.

She giggled and shook her head side to side like a five year old kid. He laughed too seeing her cuteness and hugged her again.

Rey: Chal ghar chalein.

He pulled out of the hug again and held her hand. He started moving towards car when Pranati stopped him.

Pranati: Reyansh ruko, main tumhare ghar nhi jaa sakti.

Rey: Kyun?

Pranati: Ab hummare paas joint custody nhi hai. Toh tumhari dadi humme saath mein kyun rehne dengi?

Rey: Dadi se main baat kr loonga, per main tujhe Jugnu aur mujhse dur nhi jaane doonga. Zada se zada kya hoga? Laddne ki zaroorat padi toh ladleinge yar. Pyaar mein toh yeh sab krna hi padta hai na

Pranati: Tumse kisne keh diya ki pyaar mein ladna zaroori hota hai?

Rey: Bhabhi aur Maan ne

Pranati: Maan ka case bohot alag tha Reyansh, aur saari love stories mein ladai krna zaroori nhi hota. Hum koi aur rasta dhoond leinge. 

Rey: Toh abhi kya?

Pranati: Abhi main apne ghar jaati hoon aur tum apne ghar jao. Aram se baithhke solution sochte hai

Rey: Achha kamse kam drop toh kr sakta hoon na?

Pranati: Okay.

Reyansh placed his one hand in hers and used other to wheel down her bag towards his car. He opened the hoot and kept her bag in it. They both sat in the car and he started driving.

Next scene 

Maan was roaming in the hall, eagerly waiting for his brother to come back when he bumped into someone.

Riya: Sorry..

Maan: it's fine bhabhi....Bhabhi aap thhik toh hain?

He saw tears in Riya's eyes and got worried. She quickly wiped them up and pretended to smile.

Riya: Kuchh nhi Maan, bas woh chhik aa gai thi toh aansu nikal gaye

Maan: Bhabhi aap jhoot bol rhi hain na? Btao kya hua? Kisine aapse kuchh kaha? 

"Riya suno toh meri baat" 

Maan saw Armaan running towards them and he understood what happened. He was partially blaming himself for making his sister in law cry.

Maan: I am so sorry bhabhi

Riya: Arre tum kyun sorry bol rahe ho? Tumne toh bohot achha kaam kiya hai. Tum toh kabse uss galti ko sudharne ki koshish kr rahe ho jo tumhari thi bhi nhi.

Maan still felt guilty so he looked down. Riya smiled and made him looked up.

Riya: Jab tumne bina galti ki saza bhugat hi li hai toh tumhe prize bhi toh milna chahiye na. Jao jaake Navya ko apne dil ki baat bta do.

Maan: Nhi bhabhi main aapko hurt krke apni khushiyan nhi mnana chahta.

Riya: Main hurt zaroor hoon Maan per tumhari wajah se nhi. Jo hua, Armaan ki wajah se hua, toh uski wajah se tum aur Navya kyun suffer kro? Iss ghar ke logon ki wajah se already Navya ek baar hurt ho chuki, dusri baar nhi honi chahiye. Main aur Armaan apne differences khud solve kr leinge. Main apni hone wali devrani aur mere rishte mein usse kabhi nhi laungi.

Maan blushed listening to the words 'hone wali devrani'. 

Riya: Ab sharmatge hi rahoge ya usse btaoge bhi?

Maan: Ek chhoti si problem hai...maine pehle kabhi kisi ko propose nhi kiya

Riya: Hmm, yeh toh bohot badi problem, kuchh achha sa plan kro, tyaari shayari kro, jao.

Maan: Thanks bhabhi, 

He gave her a quick hug and ran upstairs in excitement. Armaan again tried to talk with Riya but she ignored and walked away.

Scene shifts to Reyansh stopping his car in front of Pranati's house. She removed her seat belt and got out followed by him. He helped her take out the bag.

Pranati: Thank you. 

She started to go inside but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him to give a tight hug. Pranati sensed something was wrong so she decided to voice her thoughts.

Pranati: Kya hua Reyansh?

Rey: Pta nhi bas darr lag raha hai. Agar main aaj nhi ata toh tu hamesha ke liye chali jaati.

Pranati(confusedly pulling out of hug): Main kahan hamesha ke liye jaane wale thi? Main toh bas ek hafte ke liye jaa rhi thi.

Rey: Kya?

Pranati: Haan, meri friend ki shaadi attend krni thi aur bas ek investor ke saath meeting thi, phir main vahan rukke kya krti?

Rey: Navya ko yeh baat pta thi?

Pranati: Haan, Archit ne hi toh yeh meeting fix krvayi thi

Rey: Maan toh gaya

Pranati: iss sabke beech mein Maan kahan se aa gaya?

Rey: Usne aake btaya mujhe ki tu hamesha ke liye jaa rhi aur ek badi si emotional speech di. Usse toh main chhodoonga nhi.

Pranati looked still at him for a moment and then started laughing loudly. Reyansh looked at her confusedly

Rey: ab tu kyun hass rhi hai?

Pranati: Koi 'the prankster Reyansh Khurrana' ko bhi bevakoof bna sakta hai, aaj pta chala.

Rey: Oye usne mujhe bevakoof nhi bnaya, usne bas mere darr ka fayda uthhaya. 

Pranati laughed again and pulled both of his cheeks.

Pranati: aww, Reyansh Khurrana ko darr bhi lagta hai. (Cupping his face). Ab tumhe darne ki koi zaroorat nhi h, main kahin nhi ja rhi.

Rey: Main bhi..( he removed her hands on his face and held it in front of him)..main ab tujhe kabhi, KABHI chhodke nhi jaunga. Tere har khushi, dukh, pareshani, teri har koshish, jeet aur har mein tera saath doonga. Aajke baad tu kabhi mujhse disappoint nhi hogi.

They looked in each other's eyes for a moment saying all the things that they couldn't put in words.

Rey: Chal ab tu ja, main Maan ki khabar leke aata hoon. 

Pranati let out a cute laugh and waved him bye before getting inside her house.

Edited by sanakhan240201 - 3 years ago
sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vswarup

Its so beautiful Sana....loved it.....Jugs pain...to rey's pain.....to prani's reason to move away.....we truly got a beautiful family....Thanks Sana...best thing for my PB Hangover ❤️

Please do continue soon....

PS: We are craazzzzyyy PB Girls.....dialog, awaaz and action ke saath remember karte hai 😉

Thanks for such a beautiful response, now I feel that I didn't completely mess up the episode.

sanakhan240201 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Natashapaul

This was soo beautiful ❤️ Loved it! Waiting to know their next step!

Totally lost it at the ADHM dialogue callback from the show 😆

Like Vasu said, we're PB nerds, koi reference ki zaroorat nahi hai humko. We remember, scenes, voice tone and actions and all,  We're weird like that 🤣

Your other readers might need it though! 

I wanted to do that ADHM thing for so long I can't even tell you. 

BTW, I am PB nerd too :P

Thankyou so much