Originally posted by: ZFNDX6LAX7GL3AKU
Ha ha ha...her hairs are electrocuted...that's why Lavy is selling shampoo?
Not selling but giving me as a treatment it happened with me after hearing her talk🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: ZFNDX6LAX7GL3AKU
Ha ha ha...her hairs are electrocuted...that's why Lavy is selling shampoo?
Not selling but giving me as a treatment it happened with me after hearing her talk🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Not selling but giving me as a treatment it happened with me after hearing her talk🤣
Aww...she has a big heart....to le lo....you may need it...after hearing her...we all may need actually.....🤣
Haan....we are baccha party😆🤗🤣Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Tum baby ho to humko bhi wohi samajh liya🤪
Just for a clarification, I'm saying I don't eat Nerolac🤪
🤣
Kyun? It's tasty😆
Originally posted by: NAYRXFDU3GYRSZAC
good morning, gurls!
Good morning Isa!
Originally posted by: G76VSHB23XA7GVR6
lavy these are good shampoo..........good to see you're realizing your real age🤣
Ofcourse I am🤣
Originally posted by: PUYAJJAJQJ7QVNET
How long? Do you folks need to keep the camera on during the test?
Maybe it'll happen tomorrow this time.
It's a Viva test, taken for every chapter from Card. And when the full Card will finish, it'll be written + Viva. Camera needs to on in both case.
How re you feeling, dear? We missed you yesterday but taking rest is important for you.....🤗
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
You're not a bad player Shepherdess Ji!🤗 But I can't take any help na other than Google Babaji so sparing you🤣
Dekhte hai😆 Her game is competitive as there's elimination😆 Thanks for the wish🤗
I am....Koeli ke game mein only the first and last round went good for me! Thugs mein I was good and WD's was my worst🤣
OMG....elimination se darr lagta hai😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Good morning Isa!
Good afternoon, FB! How is your Sunday going so far?🤗
Originally posted by: EZ2CGJJYI5DT37GG
I know....that character looks sticky like eaten chewing gum.........what doesn't make a good bubble.....😡
Perfect description🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5