Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
We were being sarcastic Isa😆
I know....that character looks sticky like eaten chewing gum.........what doesn't make a good bubble.....😡
It was great.......how about you?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I wanted to sleep on time Isa....my schedule has changed...I am returning to normal routine!
That's good, FB! I am glad to see that.....
It was great.......how about you?
Mera bhi as my test was postponed😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
If they don't agree with me I give them hilarious curses!
I know...actually those are quite cute I don't know how you come up with those.
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Mera bhi as my test was postponed😆
So your look even better than mine.......🤣
Yeah🤣
Ha ha ha...her hairs are electrocuted...that's why Lavy is selling shampoo?
How long? Do you folks need to keep the camera on during the test?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5