😭
I was so itching to come here and rant but I knew ek baar aagayi toh ghanto idhar hi bitaungi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😭
I was so itching to come here and rant but I knew ek baar aagayi toh ghanto idhar hi bitaungi🤣
Konsi mithayi khayegi meri twinnie bol ????🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Guys congratulate me 😆
I got my first WL in IF 🤣 in 11 years 🥳
P.s fun intended 😆i don't think I broke any IF rules by saying it about my WL loudly 🤪 if so correct me I will edit this out.
Just dont get a 60 percent WL
You wont be able to make EDTs
Not Good!!! Thanos ne Chutki bajadi sabko gayab krdiya🤣🤣
P.S I watched Avengers IW today so ye usi ka sideffects hai
Oh please, I watched Ant man wo bhi hindi mein... Mere itne bure din agai hai😵😭
Ab mein kisi bhi makdi ya kidi ko dekhti ho, to mein usse makdi aadmi bulati hoon😵
Roshogulla handiya bar ke 🤣
drive pe hai saari vdo... 👍🏼
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Roshogulla handiya bar ke 🤣
Kal hi meine roshogulla khaya, tujhe yaad kar rahi thi mein
I was so worried about the engagement stuff before Thursday's episode
I was so worried Minoy and Bhaumik will emotionally blackmail Ani
But episode mein kya popat hua
Ani didn't give a damn about engagement
He just left🤣 I was like iske liye I banged my head. But I guess they intentionally kept it like that to keep Mini track open. Ani just said he will bring Bon back nothing about engagement.
But Mini😡 she got engaged by herself😕 how can someone be so desperate man😔🤣 and nobody saw?
But till what time do makers wanna continue Sautan drama? I really hope when she says Ani slid the ring he won't believe?🤔
lalz are blushing oh lalz😍
Kushi kavya , bohot saara kushi 😆
Why are Mama mami not telling what they did to Bon😡 Ani already knows about Sampoo fiasco, so even if he meets Bon whats wrong? Why is even mama not telling anything, why spoil Bondita's life🤢