Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

DP objected to Mental Hain kya title and 1year later signed a film called Sanki... Hypocrisy... 

So one hypocrite calls out another 🤭🤭🤭

fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: conceptvals

Takes a special kind of talent to make an entire day dedicated to mental health all about yourself and your film. Only a special person like Kangana can achieve that. 

I swear!! Not even sparing a day for mental health awareness for a cause... May she really get all the help she needs cause nobody deserves to be in this state.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Equine

Oh.... that’s why she hates DP so much..... got it now👍

She was obsessed with / jealous of / angry with DP well before that.  Some of that is in her e-mails to HR back in 2014.

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

What else can be expected from this vile woman.

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

DP objected to Mental Hain kya title and 1year later signed a film called Sanki... Hypocrisy... 

Aaila aisa kya 😆

Baki sab ka birth right hai dig lena against kangana but kangana you cant smiley36

People bashing one and support another hypocrite 🤣

fosla thumbnail

World Mental Health Day: 5 powerful quotes on mental health featuring Deepika along with Michelle Obama, Prince William and New Zealand’s PM Jacinda Ardern. 

3. Deepika Padukone

"There were days I wanted to give up, but hope everyday would push me to the next day. I kept saying, this is going to pass. So there is hope."

Indian actress Deepika Padukone told the story of her struggle with depression and anxiety at Davos this year. She said there is much stigma surrounding mental health in India, and also talked about the measures she takes to stop her depression returning.

Hats off to Deepika on her efforts for bringing mental health awareness inspite of being in an industry that demands perfect human beings 

Aanandaa thumbnail
    Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fosla

World Mental Health Day: 5 powerful quotes on mental health featuring Deepika along with Michelle Obama, Prince William and New Zealand’s PM Jacinda Ardern. 

3. Deepika Padukone

"There were days I wanted to give up, but hope everyday would push me to the next day. I kept saying, this is going to pass. So there is hope."

Indian actress Deepika Padukone told the story of her struggle with depression and anxiety at Davos this year. She said there is much stigma surrounding mental health in India, and also talked about the measures she takes to stop her depression returning.

Hats off to Deepika on her efforts for bringing mental health awareness inspite of being in an industry that demands perfect human beings 

How come they didn’t quote the gigastar Kangu’s Mental movie?

MaalGang thumbnail
      Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pirated_Fun

A rumour that came and died the same day. Why is everyone using it as if it’s a fact. It was never announced and never proven to be true. Prove everyone desperation to bash Deepika again even when she is minding her business. 

Who told you Deepika is doing such movie? Who told you it even exist? The Kangana fans are using this to justify her nonsense based on baseless rumours.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 3 years ago
      NightonEarth thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Laughing GIFs | Tenor

fosla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanandaa

Maybe nobody except a handful saw the masterpiece. Kangana should send them a CD right away 🤣

Edited by fosla - 3 years ago