Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Of shipping you with someone🤣
Really?! With whom? I want to know!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Of shipping you with someone🤣
Really?! With whom? I want to know!
Good luck! Buddy...keep watching serials....in between that gives you the energy to stay focus.......😉
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Really?! With whom? I want to know!
No one....don't worry...I'll break that ship even before she makes it.......🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I agree...
I have been humming this tune since 4 years...if someone extracts and releases it I'll change it to my ringtone...this bgm gives me those strong confident yet sensitive feels....I love it!
Really I can't express the strong yet soothing feeling for this one & the other one which was used in that Letter writing scene!
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Nahi Ji! It was luck & by chance I did good!😆
But you're jumping from one to the other forum looks like...chasing the sheep......🤣
No, she's reminding me How good Vikram is as a lawyer🤣 I hope you understand how efficient he is!
I thought that you dozed off...just like Bucky & maybe Meena..........🤣
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
No, she's reminding me How good Vikram is as a lawyer🤣 I hope you understand how efficient he is!
Efficient............having a client's pic as screen saver...yuck..........didn't like his dressing sense and or chauffering for client's cousin.......
Originally posted by: PDRCRUSZ4RHNRMRD
No one....don't worry...I'll break that ship even before she makes it.......🤣
I'll join it with Super Glue so that it never breaks😉
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5