Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
The pleasure is mine!
Honestly even brilliant writers like Sam, Nancy, Alina, Bucky, Mahi are underrated in our forum! Moreover many of them don't visit the CC hence they don't know that majority of us are busy....I don't want them to feel disheartened by lack of response...they shouldn't feel we are ignoring them because we aren't...it's just that everyone's busy....hence trying to make our forum a better place for them!
If you go to check other forums writers have such good support! So trying to build one...atleast for the none CC members!
Yes....I'll virtually join you😆
@bold 🤣🤣
That's really thoughtful of y'all!
Originally posted by: H7ZOXNS3Z7RRDKAD
No worry...it'll be sent to her parents pretty soon...because of the heavy usage of that word.....😉
Yes....and we will get to read another fun story🤣
BTW you can participate in LBC....I translated it for you!
Originally posted by: 6BOSHTK7QSOED55L
What's that? Do you know Jaanuu is a medical apparel company?......
No no no no🤣🤣
Jaanu means 'my love'🤣
Originally posted by: 7DX6THI7WV5UGRAV
Thanks a lot for your help..........it's in French...sorry...should have explained.....was in rush to leave....
Ohhh...you're welcome🤗
Not your fault dear...I tried translating it but google gave me varied answers🤪
Originally posted by: A3I566ZAWNYGDW7S
I liked him in between the rest of the MLs from this team......
This team? You mean EDKV1/2 and YPNTKH or the ones we discuss (more like fangirl over)?
Of shipping you with someone🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5