Well...now I know my friend suggested...Le kar hum dewana dil for your song.....I scolded him for that...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Well...now I know my friend suggested...Le kar hum dewana dil for your song.....I scolded him for that...
LOL so funny story -
I text my parents Good Night every night and for some reason it added "babe" in front of it so it said "Good Night Babe" (probably because I use that word so much AS A JOKE 😆) I almost hit send but good thing I saw it....otherwise if I sent and my parents saw it...🤣 they would have so many questions
Yeah....babe suits you so good........🤣
Oh no so much confusion 😆 maybe I should start saying Jaanu from now one 🤣
What's that? Do you know Jaanuu is a medical apparel company?......
Thanks a lot for your help..........it's in French...sorry...should have explained.....was in rush to leave....
That was the first pic I found of him 😆 he's pretty cool...tall, dark, and handsome
I liked him in between the rest of the MLs from this team......
Same here....please don't feel sorry or afraid to express your opinion....it may help Cvs to improve the story...as we know they visit here....
Thanks
@bold - Hope so👍🏼
1 paper done
7 left
tomorrow holiday
so today relaxed
Mishtu ko Shravan kaafi nahin jo hamara Mohit jiju ko bhi tadti rehti hai😡Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I and Vagee have protected Mohit jiju from Mishti's nazar for months....all for you🤗😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5