Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Naam matt lo uss dal ka😵
I agree CVs love lawyers.....maybe Uday or Dilip sir wanted to be lawyers....khoye hue arman you know🤣
Ho saktahe🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Naam matt lo uss dal ka😵
I agree CVs love lawyers.....maybe Uday or Dilip sir wanted to be lawyers....khoye hue arman you know🤣
Ho saktahe🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Next time se whenever you update pls inform me....I would have missed it!
Okay, I will😳🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
This bgm❤️
https://twitter.com/ika_Glitch/status/1314618053242413056?s=20
I badly need the full version!
Can anyone on twitter tag Uday for it?
Pls!
Their BGMs are so good! I wish they'd release them like Hollywood!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@priya
I am not a good editor like you but still I tried!
And the ones who think this is edited I am sure you know my curses🤣
No one can forget them🤣
It's a nice pic and obviously not edited at all!(mujhe curse khane ka shauk nahi hai🤣)
this is so cute thanksOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
@priya
I am not a good editor like you but still I tried!
And the ones who think this is edited I am sure you know my curses🤣
Vagee please take care of yourself 🤗
Beautiful pic! (mujhe Lavy ka curse nahi chahiye!)Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@priya
I am not a good editor like you but still I tried!
And the ones who think this is edited I am sure you know my curses🤣
#PriSha🥳
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Nice pic from Lavy's collection
Thank you ji!
Originally posted by: KBK6UG2C66VY5GGI
Great job, Fb! 👍🏼
Thanks darling!
Originally posted by: JJDC3YFQQJU7INUH
yes...it was a pleasant surprise to have her here yesterday....I left after posting GOTW....next when I came back for BOTM...saw she was there earlier....I told her about you & was waiting for you to stop by...glad you finally did.....
Awww...that's so sweet of you...even I am glad that I did
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5