Aree but Shravan toh Mishti ka hai na #MishVan😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aree but Shravan toh Mishti ka hai na #MishVan😭
Yeh sab iss virus ne kiya...mera sleep cycle kharaab kardiya bilkul😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
@Vagee don't cry dear!
No one knew she was going to come! Not your fault!
Next time I'll ask her to message us a day earlier!
Chalo ab rona band karo!
🤣🤣
Mishtu❤️🤗
Mawa jalebi
😘😘😘😍😍💖💖😘😘😘😘😘
Muaaaaah 😘🤗
Sitara
aaj kal ek concept leke remake in 7-8 regional channels
ye strategy chal rahi
Alina🤗
will meet next time❤️
Yeah I read about it, they keep recycling the shows in different languages🤣Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Sitara
aaj kal ek concept leke remake in 7-8 regional channels
ye strategy chal rahi
Originally posted by: Vageeshwarics
Yeah I read about it, they keep recycling the shows in different languages🤣
Yeah😆
even Zee doing same
This bgm❤️
https://twitter.com/ika_Glitch/status/1314618053242413056?s=20
I badly need the full version!
Can anyone on twitter tag Uday for it?
Pls!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5