How else would you take it?? It's a complement.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How else would you take it?? It's a complement.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am leaving the game
My mood has hit such a bad blow I am disturbed at how disgusting things can be situations can be
No Alexia plz dont leave the game
Dont let ppl effect u this much, plz be happy and stay positive🤗
It will take some time to see you in purple colour😆
Why are you saying like this Alexia? What happened?Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
Stay positive & have fun here.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am leaving the game
My mood has hit such a bad blow I am disturbed at how disgusting things can be situations can be
What happened Partner ? Want to talk in PM ?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
These sheeps are already on a new thread, page 24 🤣
Sent ans SK?
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
More 375 posts to gi🤣
How many left for my color change ?
I know its I thousands but still want to know 🤣😂
Sorry Soni but some people affect me only because they canOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
No Alexia plz dont leave the game
Dont let ppl effect u this much, plz be happy🤗
I legit am disgusted and I know I cant answer the questions in such a mood hence I might backoff
How many left for my color change ?
I know its I thousands but still want to know 🤣😂
3800+🤣