Originally posted by: NitaReid
I can do it, i will take responsibility of 6 pages for this thread , so i can make 48 posts here 🤣
🤣🤣 u will do it today itself
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I can do it, i will take responsibility of 6 pages for this thread , so i can make 48 posts here 🤣
🤣🤣 u will do it today itself
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
If you and Shibu are involved then i have no doubt.
I take that as a Compliment
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
If you and Shibu are involved then i have no doubt.
Kisiko toh meri spamming pe vishwas hai😭
Nahi toh. Okay, I'm going to give you my login info, plz spam from my account. 😆😆Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Dekho toh yahaan kaun hai😎 mere hote hue aap aur kya expect kar rahe🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Nahi toh. Okay, I'm going to give you my login info, plz spam from my account. 😆😆
De do🤣 dono account se karenge🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Guys I am sorry I am highly disturbed right now by some people which has taken my mood to an extremely low
Aww Partner, dont let anyone bring your mood down 🤗. I know it easy to say and hard to do , but your peace of mind is more important 🤗. Sending you lots of hugs 🤗
These sheeps are already on a new thread, page 24 🤣