Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can she be Mou?
Moumita se Supriya😲🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Can she be Mou?
Moumita se Supriya😲🤣
BM
Kashibai🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arey No baba
I am saying Supriya was in Shooting stars??
I didnt put the ? mark
Oh sorry☺️
New threaddd
NINA we spoke very less
Soni haa I had to do so much research uske baad bhi im not sure of any of my answers
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shooting star main thi
I never knew Senior's Soulmate's name was Minnie😆
Gotta be easy then..
But who were in Shooting Stars?
@bold- No, i asked her/him to choose one team among the four on the assumption she or he played koeli second season, she or he picked Shooting stars doesnt mean the UN played in it 😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Moumita se Supriya😲🤣
Hehe nevermind then
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
nothing much, wau?😊
Watching match