Shooting star main thiOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe no Prof name is Minnie😳 n she was not in shooting star
I never knew Senior's Soulmate's name was Minnie😆
Gotta be easy then..
But who were in Shooting Stars?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shooting star main thiOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe no Prof name is Minnie😳 n she was not in shooting star
I never knew Senior's Soulmate's name was Minnie😆
Gotta be easy then..
But who were in Shooting Stars?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Omg really😲 i cant believe this. Tears of joy🤗 i also support kkr n been supporting them from starting
Same here
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Lavy? Mani? Shyam?😲
Not Mani and Lavy i think and in fact it can be anyone, she/he just choose shooting stars doesnt even mean she was part of the team🤣
Shyam - His craziness cant be matched
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Shooting star main thi
I never knew Senior's Soulmate's name was Minnie😆
Gotta be easy then..
But who were in Shooting Stars?
Really? Minnie was in kiffs team? I thought she was in Shy team hmmmm
Kiffs, lavy, Mani, Nita (swapped later), me (i was swapped to kiffs team), Razia, shyam, Mou, and Oppo
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Not Mani and Lavy i think and in fact it can be anyone, she/he just choose shooting stars doesnt even mean she was part of the team🤣
Shyam - His craziness cant be matched
Can she be Mou?
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Not Mani and Lavy i think and in fact it can be anyone, she/he just choose shooting stars doesnt even mean she was part of the team🤣
Shyam - His craziness cant be matched
at first sentence, huh?
Also, Supriya likes me, Shyam doesnt🤣
Minnie is playing with her UN, so nope😆
Arey No babaOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Really? Minnie was in kiffs team? I thought she was in Shy team hmmmm
Kiffs, lavy, Mani, Nita (swapped later), me (i was swapped to kiffs team), Razia, shyam, Mou
I am saying Supriya was in Shooting stars??
I didnt put the ? mark