Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I knew it! When Varun Akki and some other actors started bragging about TRP of their fuddu movies ke koi locha hai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzhxlzQZTo&feature=youtu.be
Body jalane mein ek ghante ki deri nahin hui, CBI bulane mein saal laga denge yeh log.
Originally posted by: HLPZEQ7AWZQ42XJY
I knew it! When Varun Akki and some other actors started bragging about TRP of their fuddu movies ke koi locha hai https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzhxlzQZTo&feature=youtu.be
Haven't seen the video yet but if this thing also happen for movies than what about serials and shows? They usually shut down citing low trp as the reason. And if TRP can be manupulated in everything than how are adevertisers working with this ridiculous system. It gives them no accuracy. 😳
So she comes on 16 th and complaint is changed on 19th from the initial complaint on 14th
https://twitter.com/rose_k01/status/1314779402194964481?s=19
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k