Hum haiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Koi hai?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hum haiOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Koi hai?🤣
Alag level ka self obsession
Learning well from me hun Partner🤣
Bhatakti atma🤣 (wandering spirit)
Tum kya jaanoOriginally posted by: _._shibani_._
Bhatakti atma🤣 (wandering spirit)
This is a talent not many have🤣
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Haanji 😆, How many are BB fans here Nita ? I went to know scenrio to know whether I ll stay in the game or gets eliminated 🤣
Have you sent ??
Not fan but I am a bb viewer.
But did not go with my personal choice try to choose popular answers.
When you dont know who the hell are populars tab kya?🤣Not fan but I am a bb viewer.
But did not go with my personal choice try to choose popular answers.
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Was I the only person who never cheated?🤔
No no I am with you
I am so bad in cheating. So I don't try to do that.
I am also good 🥳
You are BB fan na ?