No thank you and sorry among friends re... We are family na..
🤗❤️
Shaheen I have one more doubt
Is there bua when Rajeev and aditi's conversation starts.....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
No thank you and sorry among friends re... We are family na..
🤗❤️
Shaheen I have one more doubt
Is there bua when Rajeev and aditi's conversation starts.....
Nope...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
🤗❤️
Shaheen I have one more doubt
Is there bua when Rajeev and aditi's conversation starts.....
She left the place to look after Pooja..
There will be none accept maid Vimla in the Hall during Aditi Rajeev convo.
Nope...
She left the place to look after Pooja..
There will be none accept maid Vimla in the Hall during Aditi Rajeev convo.
Okay👍🏼
I have one doubt.. Where is Shristi? I didn't see her here since last two days...
I have one doubt.. Where is Shristi? I didn't see her here since last two days...
I also haven't seen her yet yaar🤔...no idea
Pm sent with corrections..Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I also haven't seen her yet yaar🤔...no idea
I have replied shaheen😳Pm sent with corrections..
Checked...😆Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I have replied shaheen😳
Jaldi se dusra wala bhi send karo.. Will correct and give you shortly.. 😊
Checked...😆
Jaldi se dusra wala bhi send karo.. Will correct and give you shortly.. 😊
I have sent it now🙈ready for chappals🙈🙊
lemme check and come back to you...Originally posted by: Rudhitafan
I have sent it now🙈ready for chappals🙈🙊