Ooooo I love what Hina is wearing. Such beautiful flowy print.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ooooo I love what Hina is wearing. Such beautiful flowy print.
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Punia nikki pe toot padi hai 😆
Expected hi tha... 🤣
Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
nikki mar khane wali ha bhut punia se lmao
I have the same feelings, I think Oavitra will lose control. What she was doing today was outrageous. She was actually shoving liquids in Nikki’s nose, mouth and eyes 🤣
Jasmine ke tasuye ..abhi task mein participate bhi nai kiya tasuye pehle shuru😆
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Peomo-- sallu nikki ki nok jhonk type ..nikki is new sana
Tumhe koi shaq tha Chingu? 😆 - She fits the bill for Sallu's female "nok jhonk" contestant to the T.
rubina is so stupid. apne righteousness or logic k chakar mein ulta hi kar dia. i understand the point that she is making per ulta hi hogaya
This is such a ridiculous task.. Never liked it..
Jasmin deteregent powder wala paani le k aayi - I am nt throwing it.. iss ka rona shuru wapas..
Originally posted by: VintageWine
Ooooo I love what Hina is wearing. Such beautiful flowy print.
Fashion Queen.. Truly this season
Pavitra Punia is another disgusting lady
Originally posted by: Trisolaris
This cracked me up so much 🤣
I think I had a tubelight moment. Blaming it on my multitasking of watching and commenting. 😆