Abhinav - I am not competing with you😆
THIS. Shukla - as in last season wala - as in purane wala - you are no longer relevant no matter how much BB tries to be your sasur. Jab dekho ghusta hain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhinav - I am not competing with you😆
THIS. Shukla - as in last season wala - as in purane wala - you are no longer relevant no matter how much BB tries to be your sasur. Jab dekho ghusta hain
Punia nikki pe toot padi hai 😆
I like how ruby threw water😂
Plz ruby ...be like this silly cum intelligent cum cute throughout season😂
Originally posted by: TrickyMind
It was a sarcastic comment I guess.. Nishant, sara, Jaan are not visible so sallu called them audience..
Accha is it? Because I thought he was referring to some new concept. My bad then.
Salmooon bhai pe depend karta hai. I am pretty sure he would like nikki.Originally posted by: TrickyMind
Atm she is not that irritating and annoying but if she will keep getting extra attention on WKV, we will have to get ready fr the worst 🥺
Lmao gau screaming yes yes humanity is first 🤣.
yeh shukla ke lye biggboss ma do bande he ha jo tight karsakte ha is ke
sky freaking walker
aukat kohli
I only liked her once so far when she cried - woh matha pakad ke roying over two scoops of detergent (what??!!) in one balti of clothes 🤣
Kick out Nishant as well.... He cant even scream properly aur aya task copy karne....
Sidharth and Malkani are DISGUSTING
Finally BB had to tell these ganwars to not spray in Abhinavs mouth
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
What is Watch from home audience? Sablog udhar se hi toh dekhte hai.
Any noble souls watching from office?
This cracked me up so much 🤣