Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Who is loving mini boundlessly? 🤓
Me .. ❤️😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Who is loving mini boundlessly? 🤓
Me .. ❤️😆
Sonia😆Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Who is loving mini boundlessly? 🤓
Everyone, just go through the EDT 😉 All you will see is Mini Mini n Mini More than makers, viewers are obsessed with Mini 🤪Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Who is loving mini boundlessly? 🤓
No, more than 10 hogi but exact I don't knowOriginally posted by: blackhole
I guess she is 9 or something
àww tumhara dil kitna bada hai....🤣Originally posted by: reply1997
Koi uski ijjat nahi karta poor ladki me hi kar deti hu baby soft target h 😭
Whatta stupid plan she came up with! Lmao! Clown. 🤦♀️
achha.... I thought she was born in 2011?😕Originally posted by: Arpita_De
No, more than 10 hogi but exact I don't know
Pata nahi... May be I am wrong
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Seriously he is being so professional and dedicated at 21 sometimes I get inferiority complex looking at Pravi n Auraa 😔 btw what's the exact age of Auraa?
Pravish is focused smart and witty. Watch his ivs.. aurra... i guess 9
I can't get over the fact that they are comparing mini to pranali. Pranali is a good person but mini is bad! Bad! Bad!Originally posted by: Arpita_De
Everyone, just go through the EDT 😉 All you will see is Mini Mini n Mini More than makers, viewers are obsessed with Mini 🤪
We should arrange BB forum members award 😉 You can win Mini's fan number 1 👏 Mujhe Ani wala de dena 😆 I wouldn't mind sharing Ani fan no 1 with Lalz 😳 Mahi going to be obviously Binoy fan no 1 ❤️Originally posted by: reply1997
Me .. ❤️😆
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
No, more than 10 hogi but exact I don't know
Arpi check "pravish is wishing aurra
" video he said 9th birthday.