It’s official I don’t like Shibani & Gur.
This for the both of you.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It’s official I don’t like Shibani & Gur.
This for the both of you.

ABSOLUTELY NOT
I can never blame my sweet Steve. 😳
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
and the worst part was seb acting all sad😭
That's because Seb knew what was up 😒
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
It’s official I don’t like Shibani & Gur.
This for the both of you.

You really do like him a lot dont you kiff 🤣
blame toh hamesha ladkiyon ko kiya jaata hai iss desh mein
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
That's because Seb knew what was up 😒
Yaa, coz he read the script🤣
I do NOT like anymore. I’m not into celebrities 😆
Hawww maine kaun blame kya??Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
blame toh hamesha ladkiyon ko kiya jaata hai iss desh mein
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Hawww maine kaun blame kya??
kuch nahi, timing khatam hogi joke ki🤣