Originally posted by: NitaReid
Dont go Soni 😭
See me trying to post gif I dont even fully understand 🤣
Awwwww so sweet🤗🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NitaReid
Dont go Soni 😭
See me trying to post gif I dont even fully understand 🤣
Awwwww so sweet🤗🤗
That’d be nice if I win all of them. 🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
Kif I see around ten sheep tournament for you in the future , you have become a Veteran sheep who is addicted 🤣
Awwww❤️❤️
🤣Nahi toh, I’m very understanding and patient person. Mereko koi jaldi nhi hai 😳 it’s Rogers that’s having a hard waiting till tmrw and is getting excited for nothing. 🤣Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Tum aur Shibu ek jaise ho 🤣
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣Nahi toh, I’m very understanding and patient person. Mereko koi jaldi nhi hai 😳 it’s Rogers that’s having a hard waiting till tmrw and is getting excited for nothing. 🤣
Blaming Rogers 🤣 .
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
🤣Nahi toh, I’m very understanding and patient person. Mereko koi jaldi nhi hai 😳 it’s Rogers that’s having a hard waiting till tmrw and is getting excited for nothing. 🤣
Phir se freeze kar do bande ko. Apne aap patient ho jayega 🤣
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Phir se freeze kar do bande ko. Apne aap patient ho jayega 🤣
If freezing him stops travelling him back to Peggy and ruining my Sousa-Carter and Rogers-Barnes ships, then please do
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
If freezing him stops travelling him back to Peggy and ruining my Sousa-Carter and Rogers-Barnes ships, then please do
Honestly! Pura piss off kar diya when he came back as a buddha. 😡
Ruined his entire character, and Bucky 🥺
Uske baare mein zaara sa bhi ni socha 
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Honestly! Pura piss off kar diya when he came back as a buddha. 😡
Ruined his entire character, and Bucky 🥺
Uske baare mein zaara sa bhi ni socha
and the worst part was seb acting all sad😭