Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She didn’t agree to adopt you yet so you’re stuck with me even though you keep breaking my heart and giving SR away.🥺
Haw, she didnt😲 koi naa, maybe universe wants you to be stuck with me and SR☺️🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
She didn’t agree to adopt you yet so you’re stuck with me even though you keep breaking my heart and giving SR away.🥺
Haw, she didnt😲 koi naa, maybe universe wants you to be stuck with me and SR☺️🤣
A few have already sent their answers, we have not even started going through them all 🤣Originally posted by: NitaReid
I will do it tomorrow 🤣. Research needs time and I am already half asleep 😆
I too will start tomorrow.
I dont know if its Shreya's rule, but are we supposed to be talk about the constents/winners/hosts/questions here?🤣
Yes but I missed spamming more.😆 I am feeling little out of practice right now. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
A few have already sent their answers, we have not even started going through them all 🤣
I too will start tomorrow.
I opened it , read the questions once and closed the PM 🤣. It can wait
Originally posted by: NitaReid
I have seen 0 seasons 🤣, but I am used to this by now , after all I answered Wiki Links 😡
You will do good 😎 I am waiting for shepherds to make a tougher round than wikilinks 😆 let me send minionite some questions 🤭
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I dont know if its Shreya's rule, but are we supposed to be talk about the constents/winners/hosts/questions here?🤣
I know nothing , so I can't talk about anything 🤣
I'm thinking when will this thread be dead? 🤣Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
We will do that tmrw 🤣 then thread will be dead (hope not)
You will do good 😎 I am waiting for shepherds to make a tougher round than wikilinks 😆 let me send minionite some questions 🤭
I will send baseball bat in PM 😡.