Poll
Will bicycle survive?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will talk about cycle in my today's review post. I have something interesting to tell about it 😉 but can't tell before watching episode 😳 😆
Awesome poll 🤣voted for third
Originally posted by: Arpita_De
I will talk about cycle in my today's review post. I have something interesting to tell about it 😉 but can't tell before watching episode 😳 😆
Ji arpi ji! Hum intezar karenge 😉 humare bhaiya jis mission pe nikle h khuda unko kamyab kare. Nikale kuch din brothel or dekhe kya hota h aurto k sath. Kahna asan h or karna utna hi mushkil
Kahe edit kar diye ? Aisa kaha likhe rahe tum🤔 tum yaha b troll kar diye humar bhaiya ko 🤔😂 ho tum shaitan kar diya hoga 😆
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Awesome poll 🤣voted for third
Mera vote 2nd option
Options are savage 🤣
