Back in March-April, I used to think who would go if they opened theatres!
But now I am itching to go watch a film on the big screen. I might be foolish enough to go and watch. Luckily I don't live with my parents so I'll probably take the risk.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Back in March-April, I used to think who would go if they opened theatres!
But now I am itching to go watch a film on the big screen. I might be foolish enough to go and watch. Luckily I don't live with my parents so I'll probably take the risk.
Originally posted by: Aanandaa
I support this. Things have to get back to normal eventually otherwise before Covid, gareebi and bekaari will eat the mankind up.
I also want to support but the biggest issue is the everyday finding of improving air in enclosed spaces since there's still no clarity over corona being airborne. And unless they figure out how to do quality check of air in enclosed AC spaces and ventilation, I'm not too sure how much sanitization alone can help
Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort
Back in March-April, I used to think who would go if they opened theatres!
But now I am itching to go watch a film on the big screen. I might be foolish enough to go and watch. Luckily I don't live with my parents so I'll probably take the risk.
It will take time for new releases to come in cinemas. I don't see any new film risking a release this soon. Minimum Christmas I think. So easily new slate of films will release in 2021.
Quite weird though that everywhere else prod houses are rethinking release in cinemas due to huge loses after reopening of cinema. Even WB is apparently cancelling theatre release of Wonder Woman and opting for OTT.
HW movies are being postponed after some recently debacles 😆 cinema isn't a priority to the ppl right now.
50% seat pe collage wale ladke corner seat leke bethengey apni apni bandi ke sath 😆
So how we will eat popcorn from the next seat?
Originally posted by: Harley_Quinn
Nah....not happening with only 50% occupancy with one seat gap between two people watching the movie. That'll be weird for a family or friends outing. Of course nobody cares about social distancing, but movie should be worth watching as well.
Whether it's a big movie or small, the gaps between seats will be a turn off for audience.
Unless there is police watch or the theatre staff is really dedicated, I doubt people will follow the one seat gap. Most of the people in this world follows these social distancing rules, and when it comes to India, it is even less.
What's the point of 50 percent its literally next to next
100 hi kar do isse achha😆
Cinemas can't sustain shows on low capacity. Audiences won't turn up, films won't release, few people who do turn up infect each other. Unless industry decided to temporarily increase theatre contributions from tickets, don't see it working.
I just wanna know when Indoo ki jawaani trailer is releasing?
The film promises globe-trotting missions, high-octane action sequences, espionage, and a female-led narrative rarely seen in the franchise. The...
Priyadarshan and Akshay Kumar reunite after 16 years in the much anticipated Bhooth Bangla ..Are you keen to watch it?
https://x.com/tipsofficial/status/2041127104759423150?s=20
https://x.com/i/status/2081642280507801829 https://x.com/i/status/2081620658568691778
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWUOF4ZEy7P/?igsh=dzl3OG9uNTZwZXl4
38