Originally posted by: HHN3H44C53WIDT7J
Mohit ignoring meeeeeeee🥺
Voh kya tumhara bhai hai Mishti?
He might be working!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: HHN3H44C53WIDT7J
Mohit ignoring meeeeeeee🥺
Voh kya tumhara bhai hai Mishti?
He might be working!
Epic!🤣
Was joking 😭
I know... He is having his shift.
Hi Bucky😳
Hi Lavyyyy.
I made a VM, if not a story.
Story ko time lagega cause I really need to get into the plot and feel😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Hawww....kitni buri hai woh...naam itna accha kyun diya😆
Jhadu leke saaf karna tha
Arererererererere....agaki cheezon ko mein reply nahi deti...tum khud hi samajh jao🤣
@bold woh toh hai
@bold orange - 🤣☺️
IF changed format again😆
Ik re....I too was joking🤗
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Hi Lavyyyy.
I made a VM, if not a story.
Story ko time lagega cause I really need to get into the plot and feel😆
Ik....I will view it soon...was busy with the awards earlier and now busy replying😆
Will watch it before sleeping for sure👍🏼
Take your time....hum sab yahi hai😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5