Tell me what will happen between malhar and kalyani akum because he will stay with avni or kalyani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Tell me what will happen between malhar and kalyani akum because he will stay with avni or kalyani
Originally posted by: Nicoletadavid
Tell me what will happen between malhar and kalyani akum because he will stay with avni or kalyani
De asemenea, nu știm când vor fi împreună. Acum, acest copil al lui Avni credem că este copilul fratelui său vitreg, de aceea Malhar și-a asumat responsabilitatea lui Avni.
Acum nu mai poate fi cu Kalyani.
Trebuie să așteptăm și să vedem ce se întâmplă. Păstrați răbdare și urmăriți episoadele noi.
Rekhu di update kab milengi
Yar rekhu plz update dena....dimag kharab huwa hein..plz update dena jaldi.
I am curious, how long does everyone this this Avni track is going to last?
I am curious, how long does everyone this this Avni track is going to last?
[/QUOTE
Sasu image kaise add karate hein forum pe..
Avani ko dekhakar pak gaye😕
I am curious, how long does everyone this this Avni track is going to last?
I just hope it ends soon.
It's getting annoying to see her..
Her miscarriage or whatever they have planned should be done faster.
we stay and watch ep.noi but for us it is a stress because kaka has banned kalyani to stay away from malhar I don't understand much dc he wants to separate kaka on kalyani and malhar for avni this is like sampada as he did before the story was repeated he messed with another woman