Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Filmy like his Aayi -Kalyani Rane 

Muh faat-  Like his Aayi -Kalyani Rane 

He teases Malharji due to his height  -Kalyani Rane 

Honest and Brave - Like his Father Malhar Rane 

Master of Disguise  Like his Father Malhar Rane 

Taste in Music - Like his Father Malhar Rane 

As Malhar ji said Tu hi  humara milan ki kadi hoga...Toh lo aagaya humara Chota Simbha  apni Ma bap ki mahamilan k liye....❤❤❤❤💗💗💗💗 

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Tatatak.. I can't get the cute little Mukku out of my mind.. 

Kitni pyaari hai.. 

I wish ye bohot saara masti Karen aur Aayi baba Donon ko pareshan Karen.....😍💕

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Three episodes without Avni was pure bliss. Though they mentioned her name, still uska chehra nahi dekhna pada.. 

CVs aise without Avni hi epis de do. Thode din me KalMa bhi bhool jayenge that she ever existed.. 

We'll also take it for granted that she was never there... . 😜

No need to continue her sad story and so called delicate pregnancy. 

No need to turn into a vamp or even give her a closure. Make her vanish into thin air. 😈😈

Edited by rekha_crm - 3 years ago
pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Itni irritation  toh shayed Ketki se vi nhi.hui.thi....Rachit pe gussa aata tha....Par waha hume pata tha ki  Malhar use uthake pachhar dega... Magar yaha Avni is befooling both Kalma.Bewajah ki gulit trip mein bhej dete hai dono ko..... upar se Legal marriage  valid hone ki bad vi dil mein ek dusre k liye feelings  hone ki bad vi agar sunna padhe that kalma ki rishta najayez hai i have no words to express my anger and irritation.Malhar vi pata nhi kab sach bata payega kalyani ko...Aap toh moksh tera hi sahara hai apni over dayalu aayi baba ko tu hi patri  pe la sakta hain

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Are di Malhar apna mooh nahi kholengi he is raamji type vo verse hena

Raghukul reet sada chali aayi 

Praan jaye par vachan nibhaye types 

His first vada to kallu was vo hamesha uska banke rahengi 

Iss vade ka chalthe despite parental pressure he has neither socially not legally married Avni and is neither falling into her traps to convince him that he is hers 

Second vada to baapji is to upkeep the social respect of Rane family Avni and her kid

So basically khud mar rahi he par bhi chup baitha he

Only way Malhar will tell something is if kaka himself say that 

I mean if kaka says mei tumhare de ka jagah hu so being on his place I relieve you from the promise you made even baapji would have wanted that if he is alive and now no more you need to keep the word 

For that some grave situation news to arise

Another one both Rane men promised to take care of avnis responsibility and her babies

Ek baar bacha nahi raha and Avni negative bahar aayemgi they are automatically freed from the vow 

Par ek baath he 

It is better Avni confess it and not malhar

If Malhar does  that kallu who already feels Malhar is getting close to her in this moksh search scenario will feel that he is lying beacuse he wants her and his old family back

Deep inside kallu knows malhar is not so attached to Avni and he still loves kalyani 

So she will feel that his desperation to get her and his pillu back is making him hate Avni more or rather see Avni as a mistake he did or a wrong descision he made in hurry 

So she won't trust him uppar se she will push him away more 

Also if she cross check with Avni or kaka they will also say like Malhar lied due to kallu luring him

Avni will play abla naari and new Anu spoiling kalma further

So it is better if Avni tells her amidst some argument or heat of a moment and not malhar