I-Am-SherLOCKED thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone!

It's been a long time since I've been this excited about a show. The premise looks interesting and have always liked Neil Bhatt. I hope they stick to the initial concept and don't butcher the characters or the storyline with time just for cheap TRPs.

From the first few promos, what I gathered about about Sai was that she's a headstrong girl. She didn't seem like the type who'd say "shaadi jaisi bhi hui ho nibhana hai". Her disdain for Virat is evident and I want her to maintain that for a while. The anger and ferocity. I don't want another crying and sacrificing female lead.

Virat seems like a well-rounded character to me. He doesn't seem like the typical male lead who's rude, brash, egoistic, misogynistic, etc. BUT he also doesn't seem like a character who needs "saving" or needs Sai to soothe his pain. 

I couldn't understand much about Pakhi. 

I think Sai and Virat are obviously going to be the main couple and it's going to get very interesting. Two people who don't need "saving" but are angry at circumstances for putting them together. I see a lot of scope for this! My expectations from this show are simple- a good character arc, not unnecessary and unrealistic tracks, no woman against women storyline. Just a story of how these three people navigate the tricky circumstances they find themselves in.

Hope it's a good watch.

Do let me know your thoughts!

Sharon

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteangel102 thumbnail

hii i am mina sharma. i want to see how this one goes many goes off air soon now days in few months but this looks good show.

Edited by cuteangel102 - 3 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I had watched the first episode on Hotstar and it was a pretty good watch. Though i had watched Kusum Dola but still i enjoyed it thoroughly. 😊

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am looking forward to the story of Virat and Sai...

Family drama, I hope they keep it short. 

Aegon thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.