Poll
Which linguistic version of Anupamaa have you watched already?
Just trying to take a quick head count of how many for members here have watched other versions of Anupamaa.
Also feel free to post your opinions on whether you find the development pattern of Hindi version to be better than the linguistic version you are watching or not.
Cast comparison can also be made but please avoid any sort of bashing.
PS, sorry if I have misspelt any of the show titles, I can only speak Hindi, Bengali, Punjabi and Marathi 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Only Hindi version
No idea about other version
only hindi. i am from north india, so watch only hindi shows in television. 👍🏼
Watched two epis of inthi nimma asha - didn’t like it at all. Tried watching the Bengali version, didnt understand the language.
Love the Tamil version, Baakiyalakshmi. Gopi in that is not as villainous as Vanraj and Kavya in that is his old flame from his college days whom his parents did not allow to marry. Baakiyalakshmi is aware of the back story and there is no hanky panky going on between Gopi and his friend as yet.
How many version r their of Anupama ?
Ditto
I wouldnt even be able to understand the other languages but i do recognise the actress in Sreemoyee (she used to be in another hindi serial before, where even there her husband was useless and cheater)
Actually I have not subscribe other languages except Hindi and English in my tv
Only Hindi. I can't handle the Bengali one
Ditto
I wouldnt even be able to understand the other languages but i do recognise the actress in Sreemoyee (she used to be in another hindi serial before, where even there her husband was useless and cheater)
Yes she was in Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? With Raqesh Vashishth and Riddhi Dogra.
Originally posted by: Andy3456
Only Hindi. I can't handle the Bengali one
TBH I find Rakhi Dave's parallel in Bengali one to be most annoying. Constantly cribbing about her daughter's diet 🤣🤣
Prem and Rahi are seen treating Anupama and Sarita Tayi at their cafe .rem lovingly prepares exotic dishes for them n the duo love his love n...
Rahi and Prem are delighted to meet their new investor RV at Kothari mansion. Vasundhara and Gautam share knowing glances and encourage them to...
Rahi and Prem have their sweet romantic moments as they prepare to leave for work together , Moti baa advises them regarding agreeing to the...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
6