haan Sabaa...
she hits Ru.... and winks...showing she s faking 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
haan Sabaa...
she hits Ru.... and winks...showing she s faking 🤣🤣
Oh uh that was a lovely scene she was winking at him tryna say I am faking it trust me
Wow u knw the episodes by heart...lol.
Yh so am I cuz the track we are in nw ... I dont thnk itll be all tht lol
Originally posted by: aishasully1993
Wow u knw the episodes by heart...lol.
Yh so am I cuz the track we are in nw ... I dont thnk itll be all tht lol
No
I searched on hotstar😆
Lol it's so annoying we dont have hotstar in uk!😈
Mar jaunga lekin tumhari shakal tak nahi dekhunga
did he mean....w/o seeing pree... he will die........... 😉
Mar jaunga lekin tumhari shakal tak nahi dekhunga
did he mean....w/o seeing pree... he will die........... 😉
Correct
Nope he meant I will die but I will never see your face again