Lavy ki jai ho!Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maine voh ship kabki fix kar de hai....dekho yaha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5181645/entertainment-tadka-spoiler
Cupid ke nazaron se koi nahi bachta🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lavy ki jai ho!Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Maine voh ship kabki fix kar de hai....dekho yaha
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ek-duje-ke-vaaste-2/5181645/entertainment-tadka-spoiler
Cupid ke nazaron se koi nahi bachta🤣
Mishtu ne yeh kya kiya😭Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
My Shrunty heart🥺
Hi! Fellow YPNTKH lover🤗 Welcome to the forum🤗 I'm Razia.
So, I can call you as Mahi?😳
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Hi! Fellow YPNTKH lover🤗 Welcome to the forum🤗 I'm Razia.
So, I can call you as Mahi?😳
Hi Razia!🤗
Yes you sure can🤗
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jay liked mine and Maya's tweets about us two ogling at him and Shravan 😆☺️
Congo Ji🥳🤣
No, I'm done with sheep😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
No, I'm done with sheep😆
Oh! Accha hai, mujhe kuch dino ke liye laat lag gai Lavy ke karan🤣 It'll be my third one in a row😆
Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Oh! Accha hai, mujhe kuch dino ke liye laat lag gai Lavy ke karan🤣 It'll be my third one in a row😆
Ohh
Well that was already my fourth or something so yeah😆
Then much for a Veteran Sheep😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5