Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jay liked mine and Maya's tweets about us two ogling at him and Shravan 😆☺️
🤣🤣
Congo ji🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jay liked mine and Maya's tweets about us two ogling at him and Shravan 😆☺️
🤣🤣
Congo ji🥳
Hume bhi sikhado Lavy maate🤣Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol....I too was but have started gradually understanding things now😆
Don't worry I'll teach you🤗😉
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Jay liked mine and Maya's tweets about us two ogling at him and Shravan 😆☺️
Congo😆
P.S I love your handle name!🤣
😆
See Maya me is really innocent @innocentkudi3
Mere Shravu ki tarah I am innocent
Innocent kiddo Mishti🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Mohu reads everything on twitter but never responds 🤓 jab responses, tab FD hila deta hai
Shea ko janti ho?
Usse jab reply diya tha tab sach mein I was shocked....she didn't even tag him yet he replied😲🤣🤣
The parody accounts on twitter🤣🤣🤣
I might die laughing at them 🤣
I should tag Alina on Twitter and inform about your mischiefs Mishtu, Shravan tumhara hai use jo bolna hai bolo Mohit Jiju ko kuch nahi bologi😈Yeh mohu mohu nahi chalegaOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Mohu reads everything on twitter but never responds 🤓 jab responses, tab FD hila deta hai
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5