True love conquered.
Loved his patience and perseverance in his marriage. Respecting her wish and finally he won his love 😍
Loved the story
Thank you so much!! I
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
True love conquered.
Loved his patience and perseverance in his marriage. Respecting her wish and finally he won his love 😍
Loved the story
Thank you so much!! I
Originally posted by: swapna.p
Nice update..
Thank you😳
Simply beautiful 🥰🥰🥰
Please PM me, if you update more like this😀😀😀😀
Originally posted by: MahiraSingh3030
Please PM me, if you update more like this😀😀😀😀
Hiii, I have written more like these but I need to compile them all. Once I have done that I will PM you😳⭐️
Thank you❤️
Hiii, I have written more like these but I need to compile them all. Once I have done that I will PM you😳⭐️
Thank you❤️
Thanks dear 😘🤗
🤗
Thank you all for your likes❤️