Originally posted by: 4JJM55FG5JOKQNR6
Really...FB...thanks for your effort to make me a laughing stock....😉
I just want to spread happiness in your colleagues🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: 4JJM55FG5JOKQNR6
Really...FB...thanks for your effort to make me a laughing stock....😉
I just want to spread happiness in your colleagues🤣
Originally posted by: LMIWAVMJLRQO3FZS
We like it just for you....so no worry......about anything else...😉
I don't mind it if you all like him....he already has many fangirls in that serial's forum😆
Originally posted by: ATAPYVP63LI63NIJ
Good point...Thanks for clarifying....Alina ko sab sayed babe...lagte hain...🤣
She will kill us if she reads this🤣
Hindi❤️
Hi Meena
Congratulations razia
Thanks Priya🤗
you are welcomeOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Thanks Priya🤗
How do you find sheep games?
Good. I throughout enjoyed it. And we can know many different things through the questions!
Looking forward to the games.
What's your thought?
That’s good you enjoyed itOriginally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart
Good. I throughout enjoyed it. And we can know many different things through the questions!
Looking forward to the games.
What's your thought?
some of the recent games had challenging questions though
Originally posted by: priya185
That’s good you enjoyed it
some of the recent games had challenging questions though
Yeah but in individual game it doesn't matter as far as you enjoy it :)
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5